We are all in difficult times. We do everything to adhere to the measures and to enable you to have a wonderful and unforgettable holiday. Before you start your trip, please inform yourself on the website of the Federal Ministry
Your secure booking and our cancellation conditions for direct bookers:
All of our guests can cancel free of charge at any time, if
- travelling to austria is impossible due to a border closure
- quarantine of at least 5 nights is obligatory after holidaying at the Alpenherz Hotel
Paymends on accound are credited to future for your next Alpenherz Hotel holiday and can be redeemed without time limit.
We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance from Europäische Reiseversicherung.
There is coverage in the event that you as an insured customer cannot commence or have to break off the trip,
- because you will have an elevated temperature, even if a later test result is negative or you have tested positive for COVID-19 without showing any symptoms.
- because you get COVID-19 symptoms.
- because a close relative or person living in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and your presence is urgently required.
- because a close relative in the same household is infected with COVID-19 and you therefore have to go into quarantine.
The 5 golden rules that we always pay attention to:
- at least 1 meter away from strangers
- refrain from shaking hands when greeting
- mouth and nose protection in closed rooms and when people gather outside
- wash and disinfect hands several times a day. Disinfectants are set up for you throughout the hotel.
- always sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a towel.
A self-service buffet is allowed. We ask our guests to disinfect their hands or wear gloves every time they go to the buffet.
Masks are required from the table to the buffet. Access to the buffet is marked by a one-way system, there you will also find contactless disinfectant dispensers.
With these protective measures, the guest can move between the individual issuing points and use them.
Group reservations are possible again. Groups of visitors can therefore be seated at a common table.
Please discuss reservations personally with reception.
Serving food & drinks:
Our seating areas in the hotel bar and lounge meet the legal distance. As soon as you are seated, we will be happy to serve you.
Hygiene in the room:
In addition to daily room cleaning, sensitive areas are disinfected with special detergents. The laundry is washed by a professional company in accordance with strict hygiene regulations.
The entire wellness area can be used as a "private spa" by prior appointment.
Between the individual appointments, we disinfect and ventilate the entire sauna area in accordance with the recommendations of the ministry. We use disinfectants that have been proven to work against bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Elevator and corridors:
Please keep the minimum distance and the mask requirement in all public rooms.
What to do in case of suspicion:
Please let us know by phone if you feel sick and stay with all relatives in the room. We will then discuss the further procedure with you.